Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Still undecided

Hi Kids,

My 48 hour window to accept or deny my marraige proposal has come and gone. It's just been too hot to decide. I know you all are waiting to find out and I promise I will decide at least by Sunday, then I can tell who it is.

I also met up with my blog buddy Dannyboy and his fab boyfriend Donnan. I took pictures and will post them tonight... We had fun for a fabulous Monday....

I also just found out that I lost a job for the upcoming made for TV movie produced by Mel Gibson. I was suppose to be playing "Hard Ass German Guard" number 6. I was also suppose to stand guard outside of Mel's trailor to ward off an I quote "undesirable people that make Mel squirm". I wasn't sure what they meant but now I know. What an ass Mel Gibson is and it's nice to finally see him show his true colors. I'm glad I won't be a part of his stinkin film....

Kisses, The Big M

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the photos :)

    And I say go for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete