Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm back Part 2

Hey Kids,

While I was lounging on the beach in P-town the boys gave me some inspiration.

Is it my imagination or have speedo's gotten smaller or are the boys getting bigger.. is it all that pumping?

Anyway I worked a bit on my dance hit.... i want it bad!!!! I can't sing but do you really need a great voice for a dance hit...I guess a bit but I know I can do it!!

Here is my first tackle at some lyrics

What do my martini club members think..let me know?



That Little Something Extra


Can it be that I have that little something extra?
That you’d want to see
Would it be that I have that little something extra?
So I could make you want me
If that’s the take than I want to sex ya

You’ve been in love before, that I’ll betcha
But I’m sure they didn’t have that little something extra
That would make you want to stay
Sit back and enjoy cause that little something extra will blow you away
You can fall cause I’m gonna catch ya

Not everyone has that little something extra
So that’s why you should be with me
I knew you’d want to see
This isn’t a quiz but I’m gonna test ya
You’ve already passed so taste that little something extra

Yes it’s true; I have that little something extra
Now you have to look at only me
Cause I have that little something extra
Now I know what will be
Now I’m on the take, I want to sex ya

I know there’s a lot of fish in the sea
But they don’t have that little something extra
So that’s why you are with me
Come on over boy I’m gonna sex ya
Then maybe I’ll set you free

Yes it’s true; I have that little something extra
Now you have to look at only me
Cause I have that little something extra
Now I know what will be
Now I’m on the take, I want to sex ya

By MargOH!Channing

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:08 PM

    Wow margOH! the new track sounds amazing, are you gonna make a pop promo? would be great to have a vid to go with the track, im thinking it would be really fast pased and feisty you know?
    p.s im now on my space, you can check out my profile and be a myspace buddy to if you like!
    www.myspace.com/dancoopey

    dan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan doll,

    Please honey I gotta find a producer, and someone to mix it up, etc...I would love to do a promo and video when I get it, yes, something sexy like the "pussycat dolls"... or like my girl pink, LOL

    Thank you for the good words, you are a sweetie.

    Thank you, MargOH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:46 PM

    gosh, of course you can do it MargOH! "The stars are blind..." Not when you're around! - Paris H. is going to squeal her socks off (does she wear socks?) when you knock her out the charts with your meteoric dance-floor filler! Dan's right - can't wait for the video!
    (p.s the painting's coming - i just got caught up with a little show, London way... but it's coming!) x phoebs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phoebe,

    Thanks doll, I'm working on it, not bad for a first draft, a bit of a catchy phrase ya think, LOL

    Can't wait for the painting. You did another show? thats awesome..no rush when you can love

    Kisses, The Big M

    ReplyDelete