Monday, October 30, 2006

MargOH!'s A winner

Hey Kids,

I just found out that I was voted "Spokesperson of the Year" by Spoksey International...I can't believe it.

I did an infomercial only seen in Japan for a product called "Fat-so-matic". A diet pill for people who wanted to think they were losing weight. It was a huge seller!!!

I am being flown to Pittsburgh for the presentation at the Spoksey international conference....how exciting

Here is the list of the top 5 vote-getters

1. MargOH! Channing for "Fat-So-Matic"
2. Lindsey Wagner for "The Sleep Number Bed"
3. Marie Osmond- "The Marie Osmond Collection"
4. Wilfred Brimley- "Anything for Diabetes"
5. Dove Girls- "fat girls in Dove add campaign"

Thank you to all of my japanese fans for your votes...I love you all

Kisses, MargOH!

I'm thrilled I beat that Lindsey Wagner, she was the reason I lost my role as Fembot # 6 by making me do boiler makers the night before the shoot, she's a drunk!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment