Sunday, October 22, 2006

I've been wikipedia.....very strange

Hey Kids,

I've been a blog loser lately. There's been so much going on I can't believe it let alone sit down a write about it.. but I will this week, I promise!

Sally Kirkland called me and told me she was looking for a pic of mine to print out and put in a frame, how sweet.... She did a search on the internet and found that I was on Wikipedia. I looked and its true but they got the story all wrong. I am not sure who this BT Shea is? I am my own creation damn it!

Its taken me many years of sleeping with the right and wrong people to get where I am today. A little bit of hard work as well... and a lot of booze to get through the day.

Berna is the one from RI so I am sure she is behind this latest stab in the back. I'm sure that this BT Shea is a wonderful person and is a fabulous writer but MargOH! is original.

My character is one of a kind! I must get to the bottom of this....Its lies, all lies...

I'll be back with more about Ethan, Stoli and Sully....

Kisses, MargOH!

Please see the Wikipedia text below

"MargOH! Channing" is a popular character created and performed by Rhode Island and New York artist/writer BT Shea.

She is described as "the most decorated extra in the history of motion pictures and television", "the simple daughter of a fish monger from Bangor, Maine who made it to the big time".

First seen in nightclubs in Providence and throughout Rhode Island in the early 1990's she has since made her mark in New York with a succesful two year run on MNN (Manhattan Neighborhood Network) with her show, aptly titled "The MargOH! Channing Show", hosting guests such as Penny Arcade, Michael Musto and Nellie Mckay.

Recently she made her cabaret debut with succesful shows at the legendary Duplex Cabaret as well as the newly opened Dlounge at the Daryl Roth Theatre in Union Square.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MargOH%21_Channing"

No comments:

Post a Comment