Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dallas


Hey Kids,

I'm in Dallas gearing up for my role in the Dallas movie, which I just heard, that J-lo dropped out so they are gonna shoot around her. Also there is a lovely indian woman directing now. How nice, I prefer male directors if you know what I mean.

I'm here a bit early because I am also helping with the coordination of the food.

I always do something more than my role.

Its always expected that I do a little extra seeing is I am the highest paid extra there is. I don't mind, I decided to go mexican and BBQ all the way.

Shirley MacLaine can suck down burritos like crazy. I'm meeting her tonight for a drink, Oh jeez,I gotta go, Shirley doesn't like to be kept waiting. I think she has a bladder issue now. I saw some depends in her trailer, yikes, poor thing...

I'll keep you updated!!

I put a pic of the d-lounge on just so you know i'm still gorgeous

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment