Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Thank you Loves 2

Hey Kids,

I had a fabulous show on Friday. I rarely pat myself on the back but I must say I killed!!!

The 14th show I was a little off, well a little in the bottle and had a rough night I feel!

It of course is fabulous to do well and of course I have many people to thank!

My darling director and Singing Sensation Jeff Catlow. His rendition of "Fever" was a big hit and very sexy. "Things" was a hoot this time, very Sonny and Cher...

My dearest Ann Carr and her fabulous character Chris Cuttler(Outward bound Guru). You are a inspiration for my getting up on stage, Love ya!!!

The cute and smoldering and sexy piano guy Jarad Astin. Jarad is just great and I think at this point he is my dear friend and of course my Musical Diretor...very exciting, thank you doll!!!!


To my doorman and best friend Mike Dantico, move to the city already. He is the doorman of all doormen and can work a room like no other!! My shows never seem right when he's not around....Someone told me he looks a lot like Berna, mmmm I don't see it but to each his own!

To the d-lounge and Jason and the boys, great guys all around, very fun and willing to do whatever MargOH! wants... I think MargoH! will call the d-lounge her home base at the moment, its a fun joint and the drinks are pretty cheap!

I'm so inspired I think I am going to do a holiday show and I think it will be an ode to Sully. I will call it "A Fishmongers Christmas"

Kisses,

MargOH!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:12 PM

    hey margOH! - will you "youtube" a bit? Ann carr looks a hoot... o the NYC-ene...! xx Phoebs x
    (p.s Glad you got the package btw! - It gives me a real buzz to know that I can get the paintings out there to those that inspired them!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doll,

    Yes I will!! I will upload some as soon as I can doll. That damn Berna usually does it but she's still awol. You know I put some of my crap on there so there is a bit up

    The painting is delightful.

    Oh yes, I hosted a UK person La John Joseph who is a friend of Alice's on myspace. We had him over for wine and nosh, I love my britts, very fun. I must meet you soon.

    Kisses, MargOH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:19 AM

    Margoh, I've yet to see the work Phoebe produced for you, I think it would be wonderful to see a photo of the portrait on the blog... Love to the island... x

    ReplyDelete