Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Demi damn crazy

Hey Kids,

So during fashion week I went to the Marc Jacobs show with my gal pal Sally Kirkland. I always go with Sally, she is the kook that fashionista's like to invite. I think it makes them feel like they still have a purpose if there are still fashion challenged celebrities. Sally tries but she is a tall gal with huge feet and for some reason she always tries to pull out her best Janis Joplin impersonation for FW.

Anywho, we were sat in the second row and I was plopped down next to Leon hall, my god if he gets one more facelift he's gonna look like , well I don't think he can look like anyone else, he's too odd looking. Anyway, he said, Maggie doll, you still doing movies. I said of course Leon, I just got done filming with Drew and Hugh in some crap romance film coming out soon. I told him about my shows and I think he may be coming on Friday...

Then all of a sudden the crowd went nuts, Demi and Ashton Kutcher walked in. You would think Princess Diana rose from the dead. Demi shot me a look and nodded to Sally. Ashton leaned in and gave me a big smacker on the cheek, Leon and sally as well, he's so metrosexual!!

I saw Demi grab his leg and demand he sit down. Ashton looked annoyed and kept talking to Sally, we'd never met so she introduced. Ashton was sweet and added he thinks he remembered me from "Common Law Cabin".

"You're the one with the big tits"
he said.

I said yes, but nodded I had had a reduction in the 80's. The knockers were killing my back. Ashton then told me he used to have Russ Myer film parties all the time so that is why he remembered me. He leaned in and hugged me then out of the blue he cupped my ass and squeezed.

Demi just happened to look over and see it and she turned into GI jane and started to flip out. She grabbed him and downed her glass of champers. Then I heard her say something about Granny Chasing. I of course pushed Leon out of the way and grabbed her shoulder and said

"Listen Demi, I'm not too much older than your old ass, you could be his granny you old hag so back off".

Ashton looked embarrassed and asked us to stop and apologized for grabbing my tush, he didn't know what came over him. I think he said that he was just amazed at how well I looked, what a sweety.

Demi snapped at me again and said "Get away from my man" then shot me the evil eye. The show started so she smiled and turned away...

Ashton winked and smiled... Then the whole ordeal was over but at least I know I can still get the young ones hot.

Afterwards Ashton saw me coming out of the restroom and told me he had actually masturbated to one of my scenes in CLC. I thought how sweet!!! I am glad I could be some assistance to him... He hugged me and them gave me another squeeze..

He said "talk to you later , MargOH! I gotta find my old lady"

That says it all kids!!!!

Kisses, MargOH!

PS... The collection was fabulous by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment