Monday, February 05, 2007

A Slippery Slope

Hey Kids,

I had a wild weekend.

Now , I left with Linda Hunt on our ski weekend that ended up a ski day. We got up to Vermont and hit the slopes right away. Linda was hot to the trail. I decided to go to the bunny hill first, it's been a while since I've hit the slopes.

Linda went straight to the top with speed on her mind. I watched her go up that ski lift but never saw her come back down...well she did, but on a stretcher. I guess she went off the trail and ended up on the snowboard obstacle course and did a somersalt off the half pipe and landed on her tailbone, ouch!

What a bummer, I stayed with little old Linda until she was checked out of the emergency room and slapped her in a car for home. I didn't feel like staying at the lodge all alone and was not in a NY state of Mind so I headed to Rhode Island to see Berna's peeps.

I was out and about for a wild weekend, drinking and smoking.

I did a little number at a cute little joint called Dark lady.

Berna's brother is a Limo driver so he whisked me around town in style.

I met up with some old friends that know where to find the booze and the boys. I was happy to get away and have a little fun..Being in NY 24/7 can be a little tiring for the old gal, especially a legendary one.

I'll be back kids after I check on Linda. i picked her up a bottle of Jack to sooth those bones and Cuchie made her some chicken soup....

I can be so domestic...It must be the New England in me!!

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment