Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's a Fashion Nightmare





Hey Kids,

Yet, another fashion week is upon us and you all know how much i love it......

I like fashion, its just that I hate fashionista's...

Any who, i went to the Isaac Mizrahi show with Berna and Kathie Lee Gifford. Kathie Lee would wear Isaac's stuff when he was good in the 80's and 90's.

It's cold as hell out but I figured what the hell. Berna and I met Kathie Lee outside and she had our passes and of course who do I see first but that jackass Andre Leon Tally..spilling his rum cocktail everywhere trying to act as if he is sexy. He approaches and says that he hasn't seen me in a while...I say thank god, he says Oh, MargOH! you know I love ya even though you are a fashion nightmare, I say..I'd rather be a fashion nightmare than a big fat pig and I walk on. These are the types of conversations that happen at fashion week...it's just grand.

We go to the tent and take our seats, i carry a tray of champagne with us...It's gonna be a bumpy day..Berna is already talking with katherine McPhee telling her that her "Over the Rainbow" is a masterpiece, I sticking my finger down my throat in disgust. Berna's a brown noser...katherine was fascinated by me and asked me who I was. I said if you have to ask then I won't tell...I was a bitchy MargOH! She sulked for a moment and then i handed her a glass of bubbly and all was well.....

Until it happened...The she-devil approached AW I call her....she's a mean and nasty bitch...the movie was right but I'm sure kinder than it should be.

The lights go down and the parade starts....

It's a fashion nightmare.....

What a bunch of crap..not the line but Cari Modine....Ugh what was she wearing....

she's odd looking and of course she sits right in front of me with this big fur hat..

Not that I minded cause then the real show started and let me tell you it was mediocre...not Isaac's best...

I think he should stick to commentating and such...he's lost his fashion sense...

then after the clown parade he comes rolling down the isle in a wheel chair and AW runs and jumps in his lap and she screams no pictures and the room goes silent and then he screams...I just broke my pelvis in a car accident in the Hampton's...I heard the real story was that he was so drunk from seeing his finished product he fell down a flight of stairs...poor thing

It was the best thing I'd seen all day...

I wish i had a ticket to the Bill Blass show cause honey those are some clothes...

I gotta order in for my upcoming show..It'll be grand.


Another fashion week gone, yawn

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment