Thursday, March 02, 2006

Knotts in a good Mood


Hey Kids,

While I have been on the detox I have been reflecting on my life and playing poker with George Michael, he sucks.

It is good from time to time to think about things and choices that have been made, etc. The one thing that has been coming to memory is why I didn't marry Don Knotts.
Don recently passed away and I am very sad. He was a wonderful person and had a zest for life that was rare. He was one of the few not so attractive people to make it big in hollywood.

I met Don on the set of "The Apple Dumpling Gang". I played saloon lady # 8. It was a great time and Don was so sweet. He had a knack for making you feel your part was just as important as the leads. He also liked a couple of other parts I had at the time, My tits! Don was a wild ladies man and had his way with all the extra's. There was plenty to go around if you know what I mean... a large Pony comes to mind.

Don did take to me a little bit more than the others and took me to "Chasens" for dinner a few times. One night he had a few extra martini's and actually proposed to me. At the time I brushed it off but now that I think about it I should have run to city hall with him. I would never have had to work again. I could have had it all as Mrs. Don Knotts. Oh, God I want some Gin..

Kids I'm gonna buzz for some electric shock.. I still am not free of the craving...

I guess sometimes memory lane is a road you shouldn't take.

Kisses, Kids

I'll be seeing you Donny Baby

MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment