Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Gin Soaked Moment



Hey Kids,

As you all know I recently performed for some Royalty that have an apartment here and I was very nervous.

I was bad and indulged in some Gin... Gin Has this wild hold on me and sometimes can turn my world into a "Rosemary's Baby" moment. I and other people can become like looking through a kaleidoscope. It is scary.

I had a photographer taking some pictures and they prove my point. I am fabulous and gorgeous when I have say a Vodka Martini but when I have Gin I go south. In this particular instance Margoh! Had an out of body experience and the pic says it all. One is when I had had only a Vodka Martini and Champagne. The other is after I had 3 shots of Gin.

I'm scared straight. I will never drink Gin again!!!


Enjoy the Pics

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment