Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hot n Heavy at "Liza with a Z"




Hey Kids,

I went to the Showtime premiere of the restored " Liza with a Z" at the Ziegfeld. It was a hot night. The young and the old came out to support our little Liza.

She came on the arm of Tony Danza but somehow his hand kept ending up on my ass at different points of the night. I went with Liz smith so we were right up front and Tony leaned over a few times to talk to her and was all over me. He has dog breath by the way so I offered him a spritz of my Listerine spray. He took it but then licked the end in an obscene way so I slipped it into Liz's purse.

I also ended up chatting with Parker Posey and Billy Gilman, yikes what a combo that is. Billy is a sweet kid but her kept staring at Parkers tits as he conversed. He also complimented me on my perfume but her ended up nibbling my ear when he pretended to go for a quick sniff.

I don't know what it is about any affair having to do with Liza. They usually become sexually charged for some reason. I couldn't get a word with Alan Cumming because he was trying to make a move on Rufus Wainwright but Rufus wasn't biting or should I say sucking... Oh dear, I shouldn't say such things!!

Rosie O'Donnell and her wife Kelly were all over eachother the whole evening. I swear Rosie was gonna finger her right there in the theatre. Of course Rosie got up and started to try and do some Fosse moves during "Bye, Bye Blackbird" but she fell on a simple step ball change. The she started shooting fooz balls at Billy Gilman and hit him in the eye. He ran out crying and didn't return until the thing was over. She is out of control!!!

I did get to say hi to Liza and she gave me a big hug and thanked me for coming. She did mention that she was planning a " Stitch and bitch" later in the summer and said she would give me a buzz. How fun! I invited her to my show in June and she said she would try and make it but only if she could bring Tony. Great!

It was a great night and "Liza with a Z" is a wonderful piece of work and Liza should be proud.

Bravo and Happy 60th old Gal

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment