Sunday, February 19, 2006

MargOH! Detained


Hey Kids,

You are not going to believe this but I am being detained in Italy. I misplaced my passport, Credit Cards, ID, everything, but didn't realize I didn't have it until I got to the airport. I was going to go back to my hotel to find my wallet but they wouldn't let me go.

One of the guards is a huge fan of "Laugh in" and thinks I'm Joanne Worley. They are making me try and do that thing she does , that screeching noise but I am not living up to their expectations. They are getting very angry.

Instead of letting me leave they have sent for Bode Miller to confirm my story. I'm getting a little thirsty. They have no champagne on Hand... very strange.

Oh, here they come. I have to go. I'll keep you updated. Don't worry kids I'll be fine.

This isn't my first time at the Rodeo!!!

Kisses, MargOH!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:48 AM

    If only you had HALF the glamour of Joanne Worley. I think the guards have had too much limoncello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen Potty, oh I mean Pixie Plains.

    I am a dead ringer for Joanne. She even got confused when I was in the audience at her show. So bite bitch!!

    ReplyDelete