Thursday, December 21, 2006

Shout out To "Rosie"


Hey Kids,

I have to say that I go up and down with my gal pal Rosie. Sometimes I love her and
sometimes hate her. She knows that and loves me for it.

I have to say though I am back in love with Rosie because she speaks the truth. it is hard for people to hear things the way it is but Rosie doesn't give a crap. Kudo's to you doll!!

The reason why my most annoying straights list is delayed is because I am so annoyed by The Donald and Miss USA. This girl should be stripped of her crown...don't forget what they did to Vanessa Williams.... bastards!!!


What I am most annoyed by is the homophobic remark that Donald made about Rosie's wife (I imagine it would be pretty easy to take her girlfriend away, considering how Rosie looks." )He was meaning a man!!!

He is disgusting and a pig. He has no right being on television.

Go F--- yourself Donald!!

Bravo Rosie!!!

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment