Monday, December 18, 2006

A Christmas Tail

Hey Kids,

had a wild weekend....yawza.

Cuchie and I went to pick out a tree for x-mas and I ended up picking up more than that....

Many of you know but some don't that most of the tree merchants in NYC come down from Canada for about a month. They usually sleep in vans or RV's. They usually have 2 people take shifts selling the tree's while the other sleeps, etc. I often wonder how they take shower's etc. so I asked this cutie french Canadian about it. He said that they depend on the kindness of strangers for showers and bathrooms, etc.

Well you all know that I am a kind stranger and decided to ask Julian if he wanted to come shower and such at my place. Cuchie started spouting off something in Spanish and didn't look happy. I gave her the tree and told her to go home and get Julian's bath ready.

We stopped for a coffee and chatted and I noticed Julian was checking out MargOH!'s knockers. When we got back to the pad Cuchie was running the bath and had lit candles and put rose petals in. She slapped me in the arm and said go for it ya old gal. I'm not sure what she was talking about.... Julian was only about 22....

He immediately asked me to help him off with his jeans...who am I too say no. Julian was a vision in dirt. He did smell a bit rank but sometimes that's sexy. he then ripped off his underwear... he was workin a good 8 inches........

I'll stop there but just so that you know i am currently suffering from lower back pain and my skin is shriveled like a prune... we spent almost 27 hours in that tub and went through a case of mumms. Julien was an animal. Cuchie is exhausted from running in snapping photo's and pouring hot pans of water to keep it warm....

MargOH! got some Christmas Tail......

Happy Holidays!!!


Kisses, M

No comments:

Post a Comment