Wednesday, January 02, 2008

On the Fence


Hey Kids,

Happy New year to you all!!!!

Guess what, I've only been annoyed by 1 or 2 things so it is a great start to the new year....Oh, crap I just realized it is only January 2nd, break out the bubbly...it's gonna be a rough 2008....;)

Yes, Kids I'm on the fence about continuing my blog. 2007 was a busy year and 2008 will be even busier. I am planning to take my show abroad for the first time and maybe even a few different cities in the US like Philadelphia, Chicago and San Diego. It is sure to be a fun filled year and I'm just thrilled.

I am afraid my blog will suffer and you know how I like to tell you all of my crazy stories but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to put into it.


It's been wonderful writing this blog and I have met so many wonderful and kind people that stumbled across MargOH!. It's been a thrill to know so many people would support an old gal like me and be entertained by my life.

I'm going to step away for a week or two and think about what to do. I was thinking of shutting this one down and starting a new one dedicated to my memoirs. That way MAN-ee or Berna can post that for me. Berna had an idea of starting a blog dedicated to "Fat Girls"..kind of something revolutionary but again that would take time so I'm not sure!!!

It's like I used to say on my TV show "Maybe I'll be back, and if I am one thing's for certain there will be cocktails.

I'll Keep you posted and I love ya all!!

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment