Monday, January 08, 2007

Jitterbug Madness

Hey kids,

The "Jitterbug" tour made its second stop at the Ford Village in Rocky Mount North Carolina. Yes, that's right the Ford Family are in the community development game. I just can't seem to get away from the Ford Fever.

Anyway, we got to the clubhouse and this time it was "Jitterbug" Mayhem. There were about 2, 000 seniors waiting for Mickey and I. This time we did Mickey's number "Me and my Shadow"....I thought it was stupid but micks thought it was cute because he's so much shorter than me....its kind of obvious don't ya think....


Garcia, our bus driver is helping us with the next number, its in Miami. We're gonna do "Conga" by Gloria Estefan but replace "Jitter" for Conga. Garcia is helping us with our Latin beat. He says my hips move with the grace of a Carmen Miranda. I think I may get me some kids...hot stuff....

It was a blast today and we sold 1,400 "Jitterbugs".. It was amazing. I'm really earning my 6 figures. That usually doesn't happen.

I am a bit sad because I am missing out on some fabulous extra roles. I got offers for 2 films with Paul Rudd and one for Charlize Theron but I had to pass. I did also get one stand in voice over for the "Geiko Gecko" but my Aussie accent sucks so I had to turn that down too....

I'll be home mid February...It's "Jitterbug" madness

I'll be back with hopefully more interesting posts

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment