Thursday, April 20, 2006

"ThreePenny Opera" Pictorial




Hey Kids,

I just got back, well not actually just got back... I got back this morning from "ThreePenny Opera".

It is a fabulous show. I am going to post a review but first here are some pics of The Big M. with Nellie McKay, Cyndi Lauper and Alan Cumming.

They are all Gorgeous and wonderful people.

Alan and I worked together in "Romey and Michelle's High School reunion". I played reunion girl # 36. It was a hoot!

Cyndi Lauper is the best and she is very fun, a good ole NY gal through and through, just gorgeous.

Nellie is my favorite, she is a throwback to old Hollywood and I love it!! Go buy her CD "Get away from Me". It is the best!!!

Enjoy the pics, review to follow.

I am running to meet with Kenny Rodgers. He wants to meet my Plastic Surgeon. I am gonna try and talk him out of it cause I think he has had enough.


Kisses, MargOH!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you with the stars! I love Cyndi....I can't believe that you met her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny Darling,

    When you've been in the biz as long as I have you get to sample the good life.

    I actually had never met Ms. Lauper before so it was true Thrill. I once danced Naked in the rain to "Change Of Heart" and danced under the sheets to "She-bop". Everything comes full circle doesn't it!!!!

    Hope your move has been joyous.

    Kisses, MargOH!

    PS- Cyndi is just divine and a very lovely woman

    ReplyDelete