Monday, May 08, 2006

Off to a fitting

Hey Kids,

I just got back from GG's wedding and she looked gorgeous... She is a gorgeous woman. She reminds me of myself at that age less 30 pounds.

I actually got misty during the ceremony...until I got to my table and met the most fabulous boy, Jeremy... my waiter. he was serving more than salad if you know what I mean. Those Long Island boys all want to br Gotti's and wanna give it to MargOH! The bathrooms were perfect for doing bad things, completely enclosed stalls. Jeremy made my day and all in about 12 minutes. He grabbed a few things off the fruit cart to help things along. I think you know where this is going so I will spare you any more details.

I am off to a fitting for a new costume with some new fabulous FIT student who makes fabulous things out of rare materials. I can't wait to see what he throws together. he said something about coke cans and vodka bottles.... We'll see


Love ya kids....

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment