Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I ruined it for David Blaine

Hey Kids,

Berna and I high tailed it up to Lincoln center to see David Blaine try to hold his breath for nine minutes.

I really just wanted to see his hot body very wet. I mean really would anyone care if he weren't so damn sexy, yawza...

Well when we got up there I started selling dirty martini's outof my portable suitcase bar that was owned by Elvis. Lisa Marie gave it to me many years ago for a favor I did for her, thats another story all together. Anyway I was only charging 5 bucks a drink so they were selling like hotcakes.. made 80 bucks.... I of course was sampling my wares and got a little tipsy and faught through the crowd to get a look. I was amazed by the fishbowl and also my reflection off of it was gorgeous.

I waved to David and he spotted me. I could see it in his eyes and he gave a little wave. The moment was coming for him to hold his breath and it got very tense. The crowd also got pissed I shut down the bar.

I decided to give David a little inspiration and lifted my shirt at about the 6 minute 30 second mark and he got very excited. Thats when he lost it and all the bubbles started coming out. He couldn't control his lust for me I guess.

I feel bad, well not really. I sent him a sympathy card this morning and wished him better luck next time.

I hope I didn't ruin his trick with my perky bossoms!!!

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment