Monday, December 12, 2005

Top 5 Christmas Songs

Hey Kids,

I have soooooooo many lists now that I don't know what to do..

I made the mistake of going to the King Kong Premiere with Penny Marshall. I love Penny and she is quite a gal but understanding her takes a bit of extra effort.
I spent so much time bending over the table at dinner that I almost through my back out. Even with that all I really heard was, yeah, sex with strangers and Tommy Lee.
God i hope she didn't have sex with Tommy Lee....

Anway I was able to do 10 top 5 lists during King Kong, it is like 3 hours long and I must say.... Why, Why, Why.... Give me Fay Raye anyday. It went on forever and Jack Black has got to be my pick for the most annoying man alive.... Argh.

MargOH! list have been testy so i decided to do a list of my favorite christmas songs of all time... Tis the season.


#5- "Please Daddy Don't get drunk this Christmas" by John Denver

#4- "Christmas at our House" by Barbara Mandrell

#3- "Santa Baby" by Eartha Kitt

#2- "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" by Judy Garland

#1- "The Christmas Song" by The Carpenters


So suck on that Candycane for a while, oops sorry getting testy again. Let me know if you have a favorite!!!

I'll be back with my top 5 most annoying straight people in my next post kids.

Kisses,

MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment