Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year


Hey Kids,

Knowing that I will be off to Connecticut for a soiree at Kathy Lee Gifford's I wanted to say Happy New Year.

I actually was worried about what I was going to do for New Years because I had not received any invitations. Last year I spent the evening with Mickey and Jan Rooney and lost my shirt and Bra in a hot and heavy Poker game. I was determined not to have that happen again so I didn't even open their Xmas card.

Luckily I got a call from my gal pal Joy Beyhar from "The View" and she told me that Kathy Lee was beside herself because her maid Dinah Maria Conchita Suarez Alonso had flipped out. She told Kathy that she was sick of cleaning up after Cody and that other little brat they have. She said that Cody has a problem with getting shit all over the toilet when he takes a crap, aargh, a little to much info. kathy Lee was frantic since this happened yesterday and she had 100 people coming to the New Years Party, yikes.

Well Joy told her about my Berna and what a wiz she was and how she was use to cleaning up all sorts of messes. I don't know what she meant by that but of course I offered Berna's services for a pretty penny. I am always willing to help out when I can.

Kathy Lee and I have crossed paths before. When she was in the midst of her clothing scandal I let her perform at my Cabaret in Thailand to gain local support and to prove she would never knowingly let children make her clothes for a dime and hour. She did a brilliant version of "Second Hand Rose" while she tossed 100 dollar bills to the crowd. I thought it an odd choice but somehow it worked for her.

Anyway Kathy Lee called me and thanked me for letting her borrow Berna and of course asked me to come along and told me that my invite must have gotten lost in the mail. I actually would much rather be spending my evening with Mariah or Nellie but those girls are working. Instead I have to mix it up with Cindy Adams and Barbara Walters, how droll.

Before I got off the phone with kathy Lee I had her promise me two things to seal the deal to come and offer Berna's services. They were for us to do a duet of "Class" from Chicago and for her to make sure that filthy husband of hers keeps his hands off of me.

Well Kids once again please have a Happy and Healthy New Year.

I know I will!!!!

Kisses, Margoh!

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Channing - I love your blog. I'm surprised that Meredith Baxter Birney wasn't at Polly's party. By the way, I escaped Waterville, Maine when I was 18. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete