Monday, November 28, 2005

Visiting Mama

Hey Kids,

I can't believe it! I am stuck in the airport somewhere in the Midwest. Excuse me where am I, Minneapolis, I don't even know how to spell that... It's snowing like a bitch here. I am so glad Berna is with me, she's keeping all of the rif raff away and there seems to be a lot of it.

This is the last time I go see Sully, that's my mother. She is so annoying and the hotel Fisherman is only a 1 star at best. You know you are trouble when you get poked in the eye by fish bones sticking out of your pillow.

The Fishmongers retirement home is lovely though. It always smells of smoked salmon and depends.... It is dirt cheap as well and they put together the most lovely Thanksgiving day spread that included a Turkey molded out of catfish, very chic. My mother is the life of the place, she sings old shanty songs and dances the fisherman's polka to entertain everyone. She's a feisty old bugger, she has a boyfriend named Captain Jack and they are just inseparable.

Everything was going fine until I realized captain jack was a bit off his rocker. He decided to show me his pet eel which he flopped out of his pants. I think we know where I'm going with this, his eel was huge, no wonder why my mother was walking like she just rode in on a whale... What a Thanksgiving!!!!

Oops, gotta go, my flight is finally being called, be home soon kids.

Berna get your ass in gear

Kisses. MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment