Friday, May 11, 2007

Tammy Faye


Hey Kids,

I have to say I'm a huge Tammy Faye fan and am very sad she is suffering.

She is the only so called Christian I like. The reason being is that her faith is her faith and after the Jim Baker scandal I think she understood that making people think a certain way and converting was not the way to go. The thing is I really do not believe Tammy had anything to do with all the mess her husband got them into and that she was the attraction for that world he created. She was used in other words.

She seemed to go in another direction and that was to show love and compassion for everyone. There are some Icons that the gay community rally around and I'm not sure why but in the case of Tammy Faye I think it is justified. She really did step out of her boundaries and embrace the gay community. I think she understood what it was like to be an outcast in her own community and realized her personality could open peoples eyes. I am pretty sure she succeeded.

I know there are people who will say Tammy is a bit wacky and all the mascara was a bit much. I could only imagine how fun it would be to be known for the way you wear your mascara...how grand...

When I think about Tammy Faye I can only muster up feelings of LOVE...she has that strong personality that just draws you in and it's not put on. It's the genuine state of her being.

I'm sure there will be those that disagree but I just love Tammy Faye and I hope she pulls through so she can croak out one last screeching song...

Cheers Tammy! I raise my Champers to ya girl!!!!

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment