Sunday, April 15, 2007

Not my day

Hey Kids,

The weather in New York is tragic. How is a girl supposed to go out and have fun with all this rain. My hair gets so frizzy I couldn't bare to leave the house,

Talking about Bare...I didn't get a call back for the audition I had. I'm pretty sure this lesbian Dominique the dominatrix got the part. She was a sturdy gal all done up in a leather teddy...very snappy...I went with the sissy cowgirl look but I don't think they cared for it.

Though my reading from Blue velvet was just great...I really like when I can dig deep and turn the shit out....my mascara even ran, talk about realism.... I had berna slap me in the face six times before I went in. One of the producer's thought I was a bit old for the part I think. He made some comment about weather or not my ass would sag in a sling. Theatre people can be so cruel...My ass is taught and gorgeous I said but he ignored me....

Well on to the next thing. Shecky got me a part in a new movie with Gael Garcia Bernal(I knew he'd remember me from our little dance)...I'm not sure of the title yet but I know it's gonna be 3 weeks in Mexico...very hot. It's a bit part but I'm up for it. The "Dallas" movie is still delayed but hopefully should start up so most likely going from Mexico to Texas. I hope I don't get stopped by the border patrol, those bastards.....

I'll let you know kids...

Kisses, MargOH!

1 comment:

  1. My rusty Sanskrit, furosemide Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, Spanish, German and English began to take polish.. How do you reconcile that with your theory? The dream is as follows:-- I want to give a neurontin supper, but having nothing at hand except some smoked salmon, I think of going marketing, but I remember that it is Sunday afternoon, when all the shops are closed.. It is only when I acknowledge this feeling that there is any sense in my wishing in the dream for an affection that wellbutrin should entail no outlay.. De war had lithium done lef' old mars' po' hisself.. Quoene sit historia Reformationis in Ungaria? quoth Haliburton, after wellbutrin some thought.. He said he lived in an vicodin apartment-house.. When he found his head was turned toward his home, the horse set off at a nexium great rate.. Does it go over that bridge? butalbital Yes, said Podington, but it can't hurt us, for our road goes under the bridge; we are perfectly safe; there is no risk of accident.. The details that at the end of the first shaft there is cymbalta a longer platform and then a new shaft, he himself explains biographically.. I am not clonidine easily frightened.. I'd help magnesium The poor who try to help themselves, Who have to work so hard for bread They can't get very far ahead.. He lifted up his claritin honest voice and cried aloud for joy.. No--that ain't potassium wot we're after.. The moon had risen, and a little breeze waved the hanging moss, and whispered vicodin in the glossy foliage of orange and palmetto with a sound like falling rain.. She also asked my patient: When are you going to invite us again? You always have ambien such a good table...

    ReplyDelete