Monday, March 12, 2007

Sick and Twisted, I love it.

Hey kids,

Since I've been doing my blog I get all sorts of emails and requests etc.

I do, like most blogs, track my site for traffic and see how many people are reading etc. Yes, it's a bit of an ego booster when things are going well but can be hell when you know that your readership has fallen off.

I have ebbs and flows....Like July of last year was gang busters but February 07 was a low point at a 50% drop....yawza!!!

I try not to look at the tracking too often but usually check in once or twice a month. The one nifty addition to the tracking I have is that you can see how individual hits find me in a search.

The other day I had the funniest and most wonderful hit from this search.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=tennis racket handle used as impromptu dildo.

Now, I'm not sure what I've written in the past pertaining to a Tennis Handle dildo? I've never actually tried this but I guess if your in a pinch....I would neglect using a wooden racket though....ya think. Ouch Splinters!!


Well any who i thought you'd all get a kick out of that one!!!

And please fess up you UK person who's looking for nifty ways to have an orgasm...I think you should ask Virginia Wade if she ever had any luck with her racket!

Kisses, MargOH!

2 comments: