Saturday, March 10, 2007

MargOH!'s Global Warming Nightmare

Hey Kids,


Yes, Al Gore has really stuck it to me. He's opened my eyes to the Global Warming nightmare. I have thrown out all of my Aqua Net. This may not seem like much but if you saw my hair before I shaved it...it was sad!!!

Now I read this article that the grapes in Italy are being destroyed....I can't take much more of this. This is an international tragedy of Epic Proportions. I use Chianti to make my Sangria....Yes, sure I can use other reds but my recipe is like gold to me. I can't change now!!!

When good wine is in danger it's time to act...I am going to come up with a MargOH! driven Global Warming group. Keep your eyes open...

Wine makes the world..well at least MargOH! go around!!!


Check out the article Kids.

Kisses, MargOH!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:18 PM

    The other night my friend and I were having a drop of the old "Vino Collapse-o" during her night-shift at the second-hand bookstore on Charing X rd. It's very fun, getting sozzled, and chatting with all the oddballs that come in when everyone else has pootled off home. There's an old black gentleman called Ramsey, who was on the art scene back in the day, who loves to come by and chat about the Queen Mother. And an Italian hobo called Mario who always needs advise about his hair. You'd enjoy it MargOH!, I could imagine you and Linda Hunt bringing a few bottles, a couple of nellie's cds, and we'd all have a party.
    Viva la Vino - Phoebs xxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoebe darling,

    This sounds wonderful! I love those kinds of chats....I always have the most fascinating conversations at Molly's with people in their 70's and 80's. i've met some peeps who worked with Marilyn Monroe and dancers who danced in swan lake...it's always a treat and very exciting!!

    You are a rare bird for your admiration for elders and I love that!

    Kisses, M

    ReplyDelete