Monday, July 21, 2008

Working hard, feeling old


Hey Kids,

Well I started shooting my scenes here in Barcelona. Gael Garcia Bernal is just a dream and we've been having so much fun. The only thing is that I play the part of a old Spanish peasant woman. I was shocked by the amount of time in the make-up chair, 6 hours, Now I know what Robin Williams went through in Mrs. Doubtfire, really. I decided to keep it on until wednesday when my scenes should be completed. I'm just amazed at the amount of lines I've been given and I feel so fortunate to have met gael at the fundraiser a few years ago. He said he would get me a role and wow he really came through. Now if I could just get him to take another kind of roll with me, I'd be thrilled but in this get up, I doubt it! I wonder what Penelope Cruz would do?

Berna and I have the flat through the weekend so at least I'll have a few days to find myself a young spanish lover.... I did have a little fun on the plane on the way over but that was with a young spanish gal....You know I'm Bi but very rarely take part in love with the ladies....not that I wouldn't like it more, it's just that i'm much more picky when it comes to the ladies I do the nasty with unlike the men.....I mean really men are men but women are more of a challenge, are the boobs perky or saggy, does she bikini wax or not, does she wear rose water or white diamonds...you get my drift. Anywho I'm off to the set....I'm posting a pic of me in make-up, you won't believe the transformation...

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment