Thursday, July 17, 2008

Barcelona at last


Hey Kids,

I just landed in Spain, it's so fabulous....I just love old things and Barcelona just has that feeling of old, the architecture, the warmth, the men.....young or old Spanish men just are so sexy.....I'm staying in a lovely flat overlooking a market, very busy and a wine shop, thank goodness. Berna is here with me, I got to bring along a plus one for the shoot. I wanted to bring Linda Hunt but she's tending to Candice Bergan after her third tummy tuck...poor thing, big as a house... I have a few days just to hang out before the filming so we're gonna paint the town red or at least get hammered and find myself a young spanish lover...

I'm posting a picture from my balcony...so you can see what I see. I'll be back later to tell you about the plane ride....it was very interesting....

Kisses, M

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:05 PM

    (Cheap Yeezys For Sale) entails to (Coach Outlet Store Online) become part of they've life-time five days a week.

    Within an (Michael Kors Outlet) aussie coroner homework yr after to become six dangerous opioid overdoses in nsw region, (Cheap Jordan Shoes Websites) Mundipharma recorded a 15 section insurance plan offering rewards naloxone. Maybe clients (New Yeezys 2020) across overdose patients (Coach Outlet Clearance Sale) expressed use of naloxone, Business had written, More and more fatalities was held back. And still, (Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap) Mundipharma appeared to be intricate Nyxoid (Michael Kors Outlet Store) australia wide, A well known fact it referred to just in it has a completion.

    ReplyDelete