Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Go Vote and Judge MargOH!

Fat Girl, by MargOH! Channing on OurStage

Hey Kids,

MargoH! is in the hunt to be judged and voted for on Ourstage.com . My song "Fat Girl" which I loaded up yesterday has jumped from #276 to #96 in just one day, the the best thing is I haven't even asked anyone to go vote for me until now. If I win on this channel I can perform at an awards show here in NYC.

Please click on the above link and help an old gal out and rate my song "Fat Girl" against some of the best indie music out there.

How it works is you register for free, then go to channel plugawards 2008 and listen to 2 songs for 15 seconds and rate which one you like best. When my song pops up vs. another song rate it. Now you know I love this song and I know you will too!

Thanks kids!!!

MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment