Monday, October 22, 2007

Sex in the City

Hey kids,

I've been so busy, I didn't let anyone know but I can let it out of the bag now. I've been cast as an extra in the film version of "Sex in the City". I am playing 3 different roles. The first is ice cream Clerk # 6 which was filmed at the Shake shack. My arm almost fell off making Cynthia Nixon a single scoop cone. She took like 75 takes just to say.. "I hate Brooklyn, I gotta move back to the village"... The problem was she kept getting Oreo cookie caught in her teeth..very Miranda season 1 but not in 2007...I of course suggested they use Vanilla ice cream but the director said it would ruin the look he was going for....whatever freak.

The second role was "Park attendant # 6". That was an easy day in Bryant park cause Kim Catrall is an old pro especially at playing an old whore. I do admire her so much and I kept ruining the scene because I couldn't stop looking at her sexy gams. Kim wasn't mad because she asked me to fan her in between takes and I did, she slipped me 100 bucks and a Nip of Absolute..very sweet!

The third role actually happened by accident when i was walking by Pat Fields trailer and she called me in to put my finger on a knot she was tying on a big flower for Sarah Jessica. The room was filled with enormous flowers and sissy boots...and a lot of Polka dots. I felt like I just entered a drag queen circus. Pat ended up asking me to help her out so I've bee sewing some of the costumes... well I decided to use double sided tape without Pat knowing. I really don't know how to sew. I heard that one of Sarah's flower bursts kept sticking to her face, poor thing but I did the best I could really.

The whole shoot was a lot of fun and I had a blast. Well, besides the food table. They only allowed veggies and beans....Kim was getting a little chunky and they were making sure she stayed thin enough for her costumes.

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment