Friday, August 03, 2007

Vacation...All I ever wanted


Hey Kids,

MargOH!'s taking a week or so off to enjoy some rest and relaxation. I'm heading down to provincetown with my new friend and co-writer Hester, Linda Hunt, Polly Holiday and my gay fiance Jeff.. Berna was supposed to be going but she said she may join later in the week. I thought it best that I get around the shore to enhance my memory about my life and family....very exciting...

We've rented a lovely home, well I mean I'm not paying for it...I am a celebrity damn it! I'm staying at Diane VB's...it's a bit of a shack but we'll deal...Fried clams for everyone....By the looks of this picture I need a vacation....

I'll be back next week with the first chapter of my memoirs...it's very exciting!!

Kisses, MargOH!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:59 AM

    Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

    ReplyDelete