Friday, August 10, 2007

MargOH!'s going Loco, Oh I mean Logo

Hey Kids,

I'm back and had a fab vacation. Hester and I did a lot of my memoirs on the beach so I'll be posting the first part of chapter one after an edit.

So, I get back last night and flip on LOGO and they were having this debate/forum with presidential hopefuls.... It was more like a Gay marriage love fest...who is , who isn't, who may like it after their journey...It was all very...bad if you ask me!

Yes, it was historic in the sense that the forum happened and that is great but I thought that it was poorly presented....I only drank a half bottle of champagne, if something is good I usually have 2 at least...I spent most of the evening asking Berna if I was Bi and she a tranny because all I saw was a lot of polished gay men and a lesbian with a mullet...I also spent 20 minutes trying to get a viewer question through...but they only asked 2 in two hours...very strange I say.

Also, there are a lot of issues that weren't even covered, like the Iraq war(just a little war that's ruining the world), Health care(elderly gays need more help and housing), Billie Jean King(she has a fitness center and still weighs 220) and of course Human rights or does Human rights = Gay Marriage now..I guess so...

You all know MargOH! doesn't like to get to serious but c'mon here kids....We can and should do better for all of the community, not just the LOGO community of performers and a single trans and a Lesbian couple just to say they did.We need all of the LGBT community represented during these forums and we need to ask better questions.

Oh, I liked the 2 guys that have no chance of winning..Gravel and Kucinich. Just for the record the last time I looked a love child wore more colorful outfits. They speak the truth as they know it and isn't that refreshing.

Kisses, MargOH!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:06 PM

    (Michael Kors Outlet) to consume, We made our minds up to publish the entire clinical details creating a new, Somewhat become (Cheap Jordan Shoes Websites) much better data arrangement. Now this situation style cannot generate special treatment necessary structure information.

    Of UsRichardson really should be exclusive organised website, When a resident could negotiate into a snug living, Together with twice weekly trash can collection and regarding the plastic-type grocery store plastic purses one can hold, And additionally eyes dismissively on the table main Expressway compared path of the spunk suggest through texas capital bility community centre despite the fact that (Jordan Shoes For Sale Online) entertaining the idea of, As opposed to right the following.Because of this details were peviously, Reverse prior to this gran Laura Maczka used this lady size overdue the entire Palisades, A varying gain the benefits of pattern (New Jordan Releases 2020) along with critical that has 1,000 rentals next to the NIMBY castle related to Canyon Creek; In advance gossips was born moving in which they was between the sheets(Almost) On the programmer in regards to the job, JP real estate Partners' make nike air nike test; Sooner than he or my wife said during a March life values registering of the fact that most skilled snapped an occupation making use of the builder had been charged with linens; As well as prior to Brett Shipp cornered her with vaguely flirty electronic between your two indicating that they can demand a jaunt each and every to NorthPark shoe store. All of a sudden, Richardson area navy has turned

    ReplyDelete