Tuesday, August 21, 2007

MargOH!'s got the Flu

Hey Kids,

I can't believe it...I've got the bug, the flu, the rickets or whatever you want to call it... I haven't been this sick since 1978 when I got ill after making out with Disco sally at studio 54, she had some sort of fungus on those denture's.. anyway...

My doctor told me that this may be a warning sign of the menopause...I doubt it, Sully, that's mother is 86 and still is fertile and zesty. I think I've been staying in too much..after the last shows I was pooped so I've been bunkered in. I think I've got to dust of my webs and head out for a party....

Berna get me a bottle of ginger brandy and some tabasco..I gotta get rid of this sore throat and get my ass outta here.

I'll be back this week with more of my memoirs so stay tuned..

Kisses, MargOH!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:53 PM

    Get well soon big M! I have been enjoying the interviews with Hester, esp. as we you've introduced us to Snappy! yrs Boosey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're not feeling well, Margoh. But have you considered laying off of the champagne until your flu is better? Plain orange juice is better than a mimosa when you're sick.

    ReplyDelete