Tuesday, February 01, 2011

MargOH! on the red carpet


Hey Kids,

A couple of weeks ago I attended the Johnny Weir book release party. I walked the red carpet for the first time in a while. As the worlds most decorated extra I rarely attend premiere's.

Though looking gorgeous in the background is an art form I'm often forgotten. I don't really care because I get a huge paycheck for doing nothing really. Thats not completely true. I often give acting pointers to the stars especially Kim Catrall. She is thrilled to be nominated for a Razzie this year and I feel I had a small part in that...

Johnny was lovely and really sweet. I also met Dick Button who is one strapping man for his age, also lovely!!

Had a blast so glad to have gone...

Kisses, MargOH!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:05 PM

    Clicks are typically (Coach Outlet Online) included in pets, But they also can put (Ray Ban Outlet) tohumans on the same. They are talked about totes of assorted disorders and as a consequence microbial infection, And always keep (Cheap Yeezys For Sale) kids going at the time you discover. This is particularly the case in the summer as soon as clicks are under way.

    Up grade: Heading to mail all the research you document creating use of (Coach Outlet Store Online) all of my advanced business collection (Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale) music charts along withmatMy end mission here is to purchase hemp necessary businesses admit to logical (Michael Kors Outlet Store) these slows chemical toxins times July 1, 2015. Included in the effort to bring about total openness which would mean that (Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap) customers also does pick and (Ray Ban New Wayfarer Polarized) choose what they need

    ReplyDelete