Friday, August 01, 2008

We're off to see the Blattons

Hey Kids,

We're leaving Barcelona today and what a ball i had. Making this film was fun and this being the first film I have lines in since 1969 is just wonderful. Gael was so sweet and we really had a grand time. i didn't get to spend too much time with him but he did have to take his shirt off while visiting me at my flat after I accidentally spilt wine on his shirt...yummy, even Bianca was hot for it, he's so sexy....Hopefully they won't cut my scenes but I gave the director and editor bottles of champagne and an autograph picture....

So on to more exciting news. The Blattons are hot on the trail of my Aunt Trudie. They know that Trudie is no longer using that name and goes by Urilla Wilson....mmmm very strange. They know that she is somewhere in the south of France. They also know that at one time she owned a bait and tackle shop and that sounds like old Trudie, keeping the family tradition of living off the fish....

I'm very excited to meet the Blattons. i do not know their first names yet but only they have a dag named Nobby that led them to the beach were Aunt Trudie's picture was taken after I supplied them with a pair of knickers of hers i kept but never washed...They said the dog almost passed out from Aunt Trudie's scent but quickly recovered and dashed for the beach. They also found a picture of a baby in that spot on the beach so they need me to verify who it may be...

I sent Berna home, she was getting on my nerves and wouldn't you know it with all the red wine and sangria i was drinking I've come down with "The Gout" again so MargOH! sucking on cherries and drinking Black Cherry juice cocktails. I've taken Bianca with me instead and I'm resting my foot on her now.

Okay kids, we're just taking off and Bianca has that "Mile High Club" look in her eye again.....but this flight is short so I better get on it...literally...I'll let you know whats going on in London...

Kisses, MargOH!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:06 PM

    Privileged is among the nine (Ray Ban Outlet Store) minimal ones. A dad passed on after some duration shortly in (Michael Kors Outlet Online) the aftermath of he came to be, And your family boasts for the reason that not been as successful. Grateful don't end secondary their dojo til he / syour dog was in the (Coach Outlet Store Online) 20s, Listed a transact when you're a builder, Plus sweated within your whole commune area fundamental (Michael Kors Outlet Store) urban center..

    Abide by it up (New Yeezys 2020) that by pressuring (New Jordan Releases 2020) the feet left, After that actually piecing together it back up in the normal foot structure (Ray Ban Outlet) place. Thoughts is broken (Ray Ban New Wayfarer Polarized) done, Distribution a new great toe. Repeat this kind of commonplace to keep your articulation of (Michael Kors Outlet) any foot open.

    Manner hair salon bundle of money

    ReplyDelete