Friday, April 03, 2009

MargOH! in Hospital

hey kids,

Well being a "Little Miss Perfect" pageant coach isn't as easy as I thought. I was showing Wanda my idea's for her dance number for "Wow" wear and i got carried away and did a running split jump. I did it all the time when I was showing my girls some erotic moves back in the day but I have to remember I'm 60 now and things crack a little easier.

I'm fine, I just bruised my inner thighs and pulled quite a few muscles, nothing a martini and a pain killer can't handle. The most important thing is that little Wanda can do the running split jump, she can really move for a chunky gal. We are almost done with all of her moves and the pageant is next week.

Florida is a strange place, they serve McDonald's in the hospital i'm staying in....
Goodness!!

kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment