Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Poem Series continue's

Hey Kids,

I'm getting even more poetic as the glasses of champagne go by....
Here is another in my Poem Series for my darling dandy Dan from the UK....
he's like Spice and everything nice...



Mini Coopey
For
My Danny


Mini Coopey

Slight, slim gleaming sophistication
Touch, feel the heart and love
Gentle soul, bleeds expectation
Raise your glass, beating heart and love

Floppy haired sense of humor
Touch, feel the heart and love
An ocean apart, Sullied with Glamour
Raise your glass, beating heart and love

Slight, slim gleaming sophistication
Dancing on stage, for all to see
Gentle soul, bleeds expectation
Raise your glass for what will be

Floppy haired sense of humor
Life, a gallery of pictures
Dancing on stage, for all to see
Raise your glass to ecstasy

By MargOH! Channing

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:02 AM

    Wow, MargOH! What an honour, really, you do have a wonderful way with words. So original, you should be published! The first time i realised your true lyrical talent of course was with your fabulous song Fish mongers daughter, a future classic im sure.

    Thankyou MargOH!

    xxxx

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:57 AM

    "Mini Coopey" - sheer brilliance MargOH! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dan and Phoebs,

    When you have such wonderful and fun people in your life writing seems so much easier.

    I've been thinking of self-publishing these poems along with your pictures...with your permission of course. I'm so glad you like them... I've never thought of myself as a poet , more of a good judge of character...knowing the wicked and the wise and those that are a bit of both..which I always feel is best...LOL

    Love you kids!!!!

    Phoebe, miss you already and your parents are a delight!!

    I must apologise though for Kim Fungs horrible behavior, crapping on the floor like that....how awful!

    Kisses, M

    PS- I'm making a promo video and put a piece of our dancing from the show on their..its fun..

    ReplyDelete