Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Show Pics




Hey Kids,

I've been off the blog trail but will be back full force very soon. It's been a busy few weeks with my show and party and of course all of my UK kids!!

I've never met such a gorgeous and wonderful bunch of people in a long time. Phoebe, Dan, Oli , Alice, katie and the gang are all so special!! It makes me want to move to London and have fun with them all the time!!

We had a blast and will never forget my "Command Performance". it was a special night for me and the performance was about as good as I can get...LOL...Adding to the moment Nellie McKay came on stage and performed "Zombie" . I love her, she is one of my favorite artists of all time..very special gal!!

Here are some lovely pics Phoebe took. I will put some more up soon!!

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment