Friday, July 04, 2008

One Big Jackass Dies

Hey Kids,

Though I try not to get too political on my blog but now that I've been counceling
Hillary after her defeat I must talk....

How fitting that Barack Obama comes out after he is elected that he will expand
the faith based initiatives Bush started.....is that change...I don't think so. I believe in the separation of church and state....I guess he doesn't....aaargh!

Also How fitting that one of the biggest jackasses to have ever lived kicked the same day as Bozo the clown. Jesse helms is dead!!!! I'm not usually one to say bad things about the deceased but this jackass will not be missed. I'll have to have a very long stiff dirty martini tonight as I enjoy art, music and culture, something that jackass didn't like........

Hope you have a nice ride Jesse......

I don't understand how a racist gets to be called a patriot....MargOH! just doesn't get it....

Kisses, MargOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment